- Phone Systems
- Contact Us
1. The Minimum commitment – is the Monthly Access Fee X the Contract length. e.g. If your Monthly Access Fee is $499 per month over a 24 month contract. So the minimum commitment is $499 X 24mths = so your total minimum commitment is $20163 inc Gst plus your installation charge.
2. An Early Termination Fee applies and is equal to Monthly access fee x months remaining in contract. e.g. if your Monthly Access fee is $499 and you cancel the service with 10 months remaining your Early termination Charge would be $4990.
3. These services are not available to all customers in all areas. Fibre is only available in certain buildings and exchanges in the Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide CBD & Metro areas.
4. The Actual speeds achieved may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, exchange type, customer premises interference, traffic and hardware and software.
5. Unlimited data is included with the service.
6. Static IP address – Additional IPs available.
7. Network Uptime target of 99.5%.
8. There is no rebates on these services.
9. Customer must return the NTU at the end of contract period at their cost within 14 days of the service disconnecting or will be charged $700 inc gst.
10. Order withdrawal fee is $1500 before build commences and up to full termination charge after build commences.
11. No SLAs or rebates on faults or installation.
12. Support is Business hrs 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
13. Relocation costs are POA and if CBD fibre service is not available at new site a Full ETF is payable.
14. Included SIP trunk offer is 2 standard SIP trunks and does not include calls.
15. Included Hosted PBX Offer is 2 standard licence channels on your Telaustralia Hosted PBX and does not include hardware or calls or System charges
Telstra Fibre Business Broadband is available at 370 + Metro exchanges. Some regional area centres are also covered.
400mb Fibre Internet is available at AAPT/TPG fibre lit buildings in mostly CBD areas including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, newcastle, Wollongong, Perth and Adelaide.
500mb Fibre internet is available in Mostly CBD and Fibre lit locations within 5-10kms of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Most carriers have a free installation offer to their existing Fibre Lit Buildings and where their Fibre is already installed in the street. Where they have to do a fibre build to extend the network to your site, the carrier may apply a Special Linkage charge. Sometimes Commercial works are required to deliver the service within your building, e.g. drilling, trenching and these charges are also passed on to the customer.
Fibre Broadband can be used for a massive range of applications including IP Telephony (for example, Voice over IP or VoIP) using SIP trunks or Hosted PBX, Web & Email server hosting, HD Video Conferencing, Large data file transfers, Corporate LAN to LAN connections such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN) & where multiple remote users require access.
Installation of Fibre can take 30-40 business days.
Possibly. If you have WAN router that has adequate capacity to run your connection you may be able to use it. We can advise you on this.
You can use Hosted PBX, SIP Trunks or VoIP over the connection.
You can call us 1300783528 or submit an online inquiry form and one of our sales Consultants will call you and follow up.
Yes. As soon as your order is placed network provisioning commences. Once network provisioning commences the contract is considered entered with the Carrier. The Full Early Termination Fee (ETF) on Monthly access X months remaining is payable in full.
If you break a Fixed Term Contract, the early termination fees are substantial. You must pay your monthly access fee X part months remaining. If you received a free connection, you must also pay the connection fee if you cancel the service early. If you are unclear of your tenure at your current site we suggest you take the minimum connection period which is 12 months.